1. In the promo picture, are you intentionally trying to look like Jesus?
3. When Hillary Clinton tried to use the song “Party Hard” for her campaign rallies in 2008, why didn’t you grant her permission?
4. In 2005, you appeared as a motivational speaker at Carnegie Mellon University. Was this an attempt to broaden the definition of “party” to include robot soccer and buggy racing? If so, do you feel you succeeded?
5. In the song “We Want Fun” from the Jackass soundtrack, you sing the immortal line, “We want fun/either take it or leave it.” Does this mean that after receiving the fun, the recipients may elect to accept or reject it? Or does this meant that you want fun, period, and the implied subject can either acquiesce to or refuse this demand?
6. Must all your press releases include the words “party” and “hard” in all caps?